Custom designed, with capacities ranging from 10,000–250,000+ pph.
Our box economizers lower flue gas temperatures by preheating feedwater entering the boiler. The rise in water temperature allows the boiler to produce steam using less fuel, thereby significantly lowering fuel consumption and costs. In general, E-Techers realize a 1% increase in boiler efficiency for each 40°F decrease in flue gas temperature.
Our Box Economizer Advantages:
- units designed to your performance, pressure-drop and space requirements
- fins configured to fuel or combustion-product demands — even heavy-fouling fuels such as #6 oil, coal, or wood
- carbon steel and stainless steel construction available as required; all units ASME code stamped (Section I or Section VIII)
- high-frequency solid or serrated fins welded to tube for common structure; more durable and cleanable than brazed or fused finning
- service-friendly units that never require special order replacement coils; available gas-tight, bolted, removable end panels for return-bend and tube access
Options: E-Tech can quote ancillary equipment such as transitions, soot blowers, ducting, stacks and more so you can meet all of your requirements with just one stop.